Tuesday, December 13, 2011

First Blog

Okay, so I broke down and created a blog. It's about time considering the three following reasons: 1. I live in utah. 2. I am mormon. and 3. I am married. I am doing this mainly because I want to see my friends blogs and also because I am bored. As most of you know, Andy and I have been married for almost 2 years and we have one very silly, hairy child named Charly Dog. Yes, we are weird dog people who treat their dog like most people treat their human kids. About 6 months ago, we bought our first home and I am in love with decorating it and getting settled. Andy does not understand why we need to spend money on decorations and he probably never will, but he is getting used to it. As of right now, I work for Delta Air Lines for the FREE flights and health care and Andy works billing medicare. How fun! Well, we will see how this blog thing works out in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment